Avoiding frequent car servicing might appear like an easy way of saving money. However, doing so will not only result in distress when the time to make a car insurance claim comes, but it will also endanger other drivers. Regular car servicing is carried out to ascertain that a vehicle is operating efficiently, safely and reliably. Up to 50 or additional car components, system checks and adjustments can be anticipated in a full service. This will include checking and exchanging essential fluids, making it well deserving of the money you have to pay. Skipping car services put excessive stress on vehicle parts. Additionally, it rules out the chance for owners to discover any potential cooling system difficulties such as leaks from the radiator, water pump or hoses. These issues can be costly to fix later on if they intensify. Even so, there are various companies that can provide you with a car services in Brisbane.
Taking into account that the car services are very crucial, the following are some of the reasons why it should be done.
- It Maximizes the Lifespan. A well-serviced vehicle will have a longer lifespan. For instance, simple oil filter exchange assists the car motors to work smoothly and effectively, extending their life expectancy.
- It Brings Peace of Mind. After the car servicing, you can be sure that your car is safe to drive, and you are not putting yourself or other people at risk when driving. Knowing you have done the right thing will keep your mind off potential problems that may arise and allows you to focus more on important things you need to take care of.
- It Keeps the Warranty Active. Manufacturers can reject a customer’s new car warranty if the servicing has been neglected excessively. That is why it is best to have the car serviced so as to keep the warranty active to avoid shelling out more cash in the future due to negligence.
- It Retains the Value. Owning a logbook with a complete service history signifies that your vehicle is worth a lot if you decide to sell it.
- It Reduces Long-Term Costs. If avoiding a disaster is not sufficient for you to seek the services, consider the gains for your wallet. Frequently serviced cars utilize less petrol and can have a higher selling value if you preserve the logbooks. Car servicing should be carried out after every six months unless a transparent problem requires attention. Check your car proprietor’s manual for the testimonial of the manufacturer if you are in doubt.
Nevertheless, if you are looking for car services in Brisbane, Phoenix Engineering Company can help in such a situation. They specialize in the servicing & repair of early to late model VW. The company has got quality mechanics with a lot of experience & passion for everything from the 1950’s Air Cooled Camper to the late model GTI. Also, their service team remains enthusiastic about Volkswagens and are passionate about bringing their customers’ vehicle to the top performance and potential longevity. Most Brisbane car owners rely on Phoenix Engineering Company for a wider range of repairs, from every day’s maintenance to overhauls. Below are some of the products and services that the company offers:
- Lubricant service (oil and oil filter)
- Major service (all the oils and filters)
- Log book service
- Brake fluid flush
- Engine flush
- Coolant flush
- Power steering fluid flush
- Clutch fluid flush
- Mechanical repairs
- DSG service
- timing belt
- VW Passion
For more information about car services in Brisbane, you may visit http://www.phoenixengineeringservices.com.au/. They also have a gallery on their website that you can view so you will know more about the various cars they have serviced.